Deer Ridge Farm
Browse Online or Call Us – (570) 442-1074
Please read these carefully. All guests MUST agree to the following rules.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed on the property.
2. Pets are NOT allowed.
3. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order and tidy, both inside and out. Prior to Check-in, the Guest and Homeowner will inspect the property together and any problems must be noted at that time. An inspection will also be done at Checkout by both the Guest and the Homeowner. The property MUST be left in the same condition it was at Check-in, or part or all of the security deposit will be forfeited. Excessive wear and tear will result in part or all of the security deposit to be forfeited. Any damaged items will be charged to the Guest at replacement value.
4. The guest is responsible for keeping all walkways free of snow and ice.
5. Please remove shoes while inside the house. Also, in cold weather, please keep all outside doors shut to help conserve energy. The thermostat is set at a comfortable 70 degrees Fahrenheit. Please do not tamper with the thermostat. If the temperature is uncomfortable, please contact the Homeowner.
6. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight on the property. All persons in the Guest’s party are the sole responsibility of Guest, and the Guest is responsible for any damages resulting from anyone in the party 5. All trash must be disposed of properly in trash cans (provided) at all times.
7. Fireworks are not permitted.
8. Firearms, of any sort, including BB guns, are not permitted on the property unless first approved by the owners, and only for the sole purpose of hunting.
9. The fireplace doors MUST be closed at all times, especially when the fireplace is in use. A complementary bundle of firewood is provided. If more firewood is requested, it will be provided at an additional fee. Please ask the Homeowner for the current fee.
10. The Guest and members of the Guest’s party are not allowed to enter any of the outbuildings on the property, other than the garage if used for housing the Guest’s car. Skiing equipment may also be housed in the garage. The Guest and members of the Guest’s party are permitted to use the walking trails on the property, but do so at their own risk.
11. The Farm is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
12. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
13. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service, but is available at an additional cost. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels for the hot tub since towels are not provided for hot tub use. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
14. Hot Tub: No children are allowed in without direct adult supervision. Intoxicated individuals are not allowed to use the hot tub. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Our housekeepers sanitize, refill and replenish chemicals in the tub prior to your arrival. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVERS. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. They will break and you may be charged for replacement. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm.
15. Water and Septic: The property is on a well and septic systems. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages for repair of the system.
16. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained; however, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions
17. Internet use: The use of the Internet during the Guest’s stay is the sole responsibility of the Guest. The Internet must not be used for any illegal purpose or criminal prosecution will result. File sharing, or downloading copywrited material, without the permission of the rightful owner of such material, is strictly prohibited.